Expression Of Interest Form
Available - Apartment Complex
Breeze is a breath of fresh air – and a new archetype in coastal apartment living. Presenting a profile of flowing curves that echoes the curling crests of the waves, Breeze catches the eye and lifts the spirits.
Architecture firm Tony Owen Partners is known Australiawide for delivering outstanding buildings and interiors.
One of the last remaining sites on the Esplanade.
• 13 one bedroom one bathroom apartments
• 34 two bedroom two bathroom apartments
• 8 two bedroom two bathroom plus MPR
[multi purpose room] apartments
• 2 three bedroom two bathroom apartments
• 1 three bedroom two and a half bathroom apartment
• 1 car park per apartment, plus 10 visitors
• High quality interior finishes
• Residents recreation area with pool and spa
• Construction start forecast – mid 2015
• Construction complete forecast – mid to late 2016
Body Corporate Charges Summary:
1 bed: range from approx. $3,300 to $3,400 per annum
2 bed: range from approx. $3,700 to $4,400 per annum
2 bed + MPR: range from approx. $4,400 to $4,650 per annum
3 bed: range from approx. $4,800 to $5,500 per annum
The Sunshine Coast is one of Australia’s all-time favourite places, extending in a glorious sweep from the Glass House Mountains north to Rainbow Beach, and
west to Kenilworth and the Blackall Ranges.
Just an hour’s drive from Brisbane, it’s a mosaic of pristine beaches, sparkling seas and friendly communities, backed by the lush green of the hinterland. At its centre is Mooloolaba, a mellower version of Noosa to the north, and the fresh focus of attention.
- No. Units: 35
- Number of Stories: 10
- Year Built: 2015 / 16
- Price Range: From $379,000 To $710,000